Administration, Co-ordination & Management of Projects
Effective project management entails planning, coordinating, and managing resources to ensure that a project meets its objectives while staying within its budget.
Without efficient coordination and project management, great street designs are impossible to achieve. Identify all relevant project stakeholders and define project roles early. Maintain clear communication and coordination throughout the project development process, and ensure that appropriate agencies and technical experts provide consistent input at all stages.
Coordinate among the various stakeholders, designers, and project executors to clarify the project scope, schedule, budget, and desired outcomes.
Why Choose Us?
- • Site staff selection and deployment
- • Specialized trades or supplier’s contracts
- • Direct labour contracts
- • As built drawings and specifications
- • Maintenance programs and manuals
- • Quantitive Surveying
- • Structural, Mechanical, Electrical & Civil Engineering
- • Town Planning
- • Computer Aided Design and Drafting
- • Graphic Design, Interior & Industrial Design